Kanyakumari - Rameshwaram - Madurai (6 Days / 5 Nights Tour)
DAY 1: Trivandrum (arrival) - Kanyakumari
Arrival at Trivandrum Airport or Railway Station and transfer to Kanyakumari.check-in at Hotel.after some refreshment get ready for Sightseeing tour to visit Gandhi Memorial, Vivekananda Rock and Devikanya Temple. Return back after enjoying the magnificent and alluring view of the sunset view in the southern tip of India. Overnight stat will be at the hotel in Kanyakumari.
DAY 3: Kanyakumari - Rameshwaram
After Breakfast checkout for hotel and transfer to Ramreshwaram. Check in at hotel and proceed for local sightseeing. Overnight stay at hotel
DAY 4: Rameshwaram - Madurai
After breakfast check out from hotel and transfer to Madurai.check-in at Hotel. Sightseeing and overnight stay.
DAY 5: Madurai - Madurai (tour Ends)
After breakfast check out from hotel and transfer to Madurai Airport or Railway Station for drop.
Total Package Cost: Rs. 16,400.00/- Per Pax on CPAI with Indigo + 5 % GST Extra
||Number of Rooms
||Extra child with extra bed
||Extra child without extra bed
||Hotel Gopi Nivas
___ THE ABOVE QUOTE IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE AND NO RESERVATION HAS BEEN MADE, THIS IS ONLY A QUOTE ___
ROOMS ARE SUBJECT TO AVAILABILITY
The Quoted Amount inclusive of all currently applicable taxes.
Accommodation On Twin Sharing Basis
Meal Plan Will Be On Cp (room + Breakfast)
All Transfers And Sightseeing By Ac Vehicle As Per The Itinerary From 08.00 Am To 07.00 Pm
- Meals Not Mentioned In The Itinerary
- Entry Fees To Monuments And Palace
- Anything Not Mentioned In The Inclusions
- Porterage At Hotels And Airports, Tips, Insurance, Laundry, Liquors, Wine, Etc.
- All Items Of Personal Nature
- Any Cost Arising Due To Natural Calamities Like Landslides, Roadblocks, Etc.
- Any Increase In Taxes Or Fuel Leading To An Increase In Surface Transport.
- Ayurveda Charges.
- Only Non Ac Rooms Are Provided In Munnar And Thekkady As They Are Hill Stations.
- Mandatory X- Mas / New Year Eve Supplementary Charges , That Should Be Paid By The Guest Directly To The Hotels Concerned..
PLEASE NOTE STANDARD CHECK IN TIME IS 1300 HRS & CHECK OUT TIME IS 1000 HRS.THE ERAVIKULAM NATIONAL PARK WILL BE CLOSED TO VISITORS FOR TWO MONTHS FROM 21ST JANUARY 2019 FOR TWO MONTHS DURING THE CALVING SEASON OF NILGIRI TAHR. THE OBJECTIVE OF THE CLOSURE IS TO FACILITATE SAFE CALVING AND TO MINIMISE DISTURBANCES TO THE NEW BORN LAMBS OF NILGIRI TAHR. SOLICITING SINCERE CO-OPERATION FROM ALL.
During local or national holidays or special events, peek seasons, on Sundays, and during religious occasions, certain facilities such as museums, churches, restaurants, sightseeing tours, hotels, and shopping may be limited or not available. Alternatives will be offered whenever possible. Spiceland Holidays cannot be held responsible for any closures, necessary itinerary changes or curtails for any reason.
HOTEL CHECK-IN & CHECK-OUT POLICY
- Please carry a valid identity proof (Passport, Driver's License PAN Card etc.) as they are required during check in.
- You are requested to provide the hard copies of the hotel vouchers at the time of Check in
- Check-In time is 12:00/1400 hours and the Check-Out time is 10:00/1200 hours
- Early arrival and late departure are subject to availability of rooms.
- Confirmation of Hotel Rooms / House boat is subject to the availability.
- Confirmation of the Packages is subject to receipt of 100% payment i.e..., 50 % of the payment as advance & balance on or before arrival.
- Cancellation within 30 Days prior to the arrival date of the tour packages / Hotel Booking / Transportation: No retention charge.
- Cancellation within 15 Days prior to the arrival date of the tour packages / Hotel Booking / Transportation :50 % retention.
- Cancellation within 10 Days prior to the arrival date of the tour packages / Hotel Booking / Transportation or Non Utilization of the same : 100 % Retention.
- There will be no retention charges for Hotel Bookings/Transportation if cancellation is done within 40 days prior to arrival of guests. After that 100% retention . This Cancellation Policy will be applicable only during Diwali and Christmas Periods for the groups.
Terms & Conditions
- The above itinerary is suggested Tour Plan. The Company is responsible for only those services which are charged from the guest. All other services which are not paid by the guest to the Company are Suggested services and Company is nowhere bound to provide that service or pay the cost for the same.
- Check in and Checkout Timing of the Hotel will be according to the timing of the respective Hotels.
- Company is not responsible for compensating any loss or additional cost incurred by the guest while taking the tour.
- Company is not responsible, nor liable for any damage, loss or injury caused to any passenger while taking the tour.
- Dollar rates are applicable only to Foreign nationals & Indians possessing foreign passports, while the INR package rates will be applicable to Indian nationals.
- All the disputes are subject to Ernakulum Jurisdiction only.
- Any Claim related to the Package must be brought to the notice of the Company within a week.
- If the Company is unable to provide accommodations at the booked hotels due to natural or unavoidable circumstances that interrupt the expected course of events, the clients will be provided with equivalent or higher category accommodations.
For Booking Contact:
RTW Global Services Gurgoan
Call us on - 7303208885